We gratefully accept any kind of contributions:
Donate here to give securely online.
You can set up a standing order with the bank details below. This can be canceled anytime. Just contact your bank and set up any amount you can afford. regular giving enables us to plan projects much more efficiently. Taxpayers can increase your donation by 25% with just one tick for gift aid!
We can also accept cheques,cash or bank transfers. If you donate direct to bank account or by cheque you can increase your donation by 25% by declaring this as gift aid as long as you pay income tax in the year you are donating. Download and fill in giftaid form, send by post or email.
Coop Bank Account no : 65525672
sort code : 089299
transfer from outside England:
BIC code: CPBK GB22
IBAN no: GB31 CPBK 0892 9965 5256 72
payable to Alanouwaly Salifou Sylla Foundation
send to 30 Blagdon Road, London SE13 7HH
We also raise funds through the items for sale, such as drums, CDs, etc
You can become involved by:
- organising & contributing to projects,
- donating particular expertise, for example to research and/or lead simple environmental projects to realize innovative ideas to help people.
- becoming a member of the committee running the organisation,
- making useful and significant suggestions that could become a project!
- fundraising by creating & running a fun fundraising activity
- collecting and donating items useful for Africa